Welcome to Center for Advanced Surgery
At The Center for Advanced Surgery located in Ladson we are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes. We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do. Our state-of the art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of Eyes and Spine.
The Center for Advanced Surgery’s Mission Statement:
- To create a safe physical environment in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide patient-centered and patient-focused care that involves the patient, significant others and family in shared decision making.
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect, compassion, and courtesy.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and the physician.
- To assist the physicians in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic and surgical treatment for each patient
- To promote the knowledge and skills of the center’s staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products, and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.
Located just off of Highway 78 is the greater Charleston area’s newest outpatient surgery facility, The Center for Advanced Surgery offers patients some of the most advanced technology available today from some of the areas most experienced surgeons.
Our facility accepts most major commercial insurance, HMO/PPO plans, Medicare, Tricare, Workers Compensation, and other government sponsored health coverage. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage.